This blog aims to be a complement from my website regards sections Navigation Mac and Translation.
On the website I provide, in section Translation (just for French), information concerning maritime applications available for Apple devices which I am French translations : GPSNavX, MacENC, Mr Tides for Mac OS X, iNavX, AyeTides for iPhone and iPad. In section Navigation Mac, I offer tutorials about the use of these apps, as well as the various means available for boaters who want to use a Mac, or an Apple device, aboard their boat : accessories, drivers, weather reception systems, cartography, etc., to which I add utility in French (GPSUtility, Miniplex).
On present blog, I address the more focused news about these subjects, information, tips and tricks about the use of hardware and software, translation of some topics on the forum macsailing.net forum, while opening the possibility to add comments, without becoming a forum that I have absolutely no time at all to manage. Note that the comments attached to an issue are closed after 30 days.
Searching Articles :
The increasing number of items requires a sort in order you find quick access on your search.
- The input field Search you can find articles on a particular name or word, if it doesn't match keywords (tags).
- In the dialog box Articles by categories you directly accede to articles sorted by themes, i.e. «Météorologie».
- Articles can be collected using Keywords (tags). I voluntarily limit the number of keywords to group items by relevant topics, i.e. «iNavX», « Navionics » or « WiFi ».
- Finally a translator gives access to most « macusers » yachtsmen all around the world (English and Italian translation are usually reviewed).
- Articles contains all the posts published.
- Tutorials opens the pages GPSNavX, MacENC, iNavX and Weather4D that bring together the tutorials on each of these applications.
- Materials opens the pages of articles by aircraft type : iPad, iPhone, …, …, Accessories.
- Summary list the titles of all articles written in reverse chronological order, month by month.
And for those who visit from an iPhone, I set up a specific interface simplified :
Good … virtual and nautical navigation !
To offer visitors a tranquil navigation, and observe strict neutrality comments, this blog is not affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.