MailaSail informs us : you can now update your Tweets directly from your Iridium phone (*). Start by sending an SMS from your Iridium with words START or SIGNUP to short code 40404…
- Send a text to short code Twitter 40404 with the word START.
- Twitter will respond by asking you to subscribe if you are a new account or reply with your username if you are already registered.
- Send your username (do not add any other characters in this message, otherwise it can not be read correctly).
- Then Twitter will ask you a password, write it carefully (be careful : passwords are case sensitive, upper and lower case).
- Twitter will ask you to answer OK if you want to use your phone with Twitter. Send OK, and you are registered ! Now you can send short messages with your Twitter account, and they will be posted as Tweets under your Twitter profile for all your subscribers.
Life is beautiful, la vie 😉
(*) Tweet via SMS from your Iridium