- 26 April - Navionics charts trade policy [Update-2]
- 16 April - Navigate with an iPad on a classic yacht
- 10 April - ENCs, Routing and sailing shaves stone
- 1 April - Navigation Mac tutorials #2 – Navigate with iNavX
- 16 February - An AIS WiFi transponder iNavX compatible
- 15 February - Weather4D PRO 1.3.3 improves routing
- 10 February - Install a WiFi network onboard
- 2 February - Navigation Mac tutorials #1- Prendre la météo par téléphone satellite
- 2 February - Combine instruments NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183
- 29 January - Weekends training board «Navigating with an iPad»
- 23 January - BlueChart Mobile, Garmin went up on iPad
- 18 December - French press and iPad phenomenon
- 17 December - ADS-B transponders on future satellites Iridium NEXT
- 9 December - Navigate with an iPad at the Nautic Paris boat show
- 3 December - Weather4D PRO 1.3.2 adds the currents in the routing
- 2 December - Protections for iPad (3)
- 25 November - iPolar generates speed polars for Weather4D PRO
- 20 November - iNavX 3.6.1 with high-resolution GRIB files
- 16 November - Reading : "As an albatross" by Pierre-Yves Touzot
- 10 November - Vendée Globe 2012 and weather routing
- 29 October - BeiDou-2 Chinese GPS
- 16 October - Send free SMS to a satellite phone from an iPhone
- 11 October - iPhone 5 and GPS
- 25 September - Grand Pavois 2012
- 12 September - Routing comes up in Weather4D PRO 1.3
- 7 September - New Bluetooth GPS Receiver for iPhone and iPad
- 6 September - Navigation Apps : the news of the return
- 3 September - IsatPhone Pro versus Iridium (continue)
- 15 July - It's the holidays !
th June, 2012
- 27 th June, - Iridium NEXT the future
- 20 th June, - Navigation Mac tutorials on your iPad
- 15 th June, - Imray Marine 2.0
- 13 th June, - Redpark GPS Cable
- 6 th June, - MOBA version 2.0 for iPad
- 30 May - Atlas of the Oceans, the pilot charts revisited
- 20 May - iNavX 3.5.5 identifies AIS-SART targets
- 15 May - Weather4D PRO 1.2 offers fine grid GRIB files
- 11 May - Free update Navionics 3XG [Update]
- 23 April - IsatPhone Pro versus Iridium, choose which ?
- 3 April - When AIS becomes Virtual Aid to Navigation
- 31 March - iNAVConnect links iPhone or iPad to Raymarine chartplotters
- 24 March - Why I'll keep my iPad 1 [Update]
- 5 March - Testimony : Transquadra and Navigation Mac
- 29 February - Send Tweets via SMS from your Iridium
- 27 February - Reading : "L'Énigme of La Diane" by Nicolas Grondin
- 12 February - iOS 5 will not be able to delete your Navionics charts in iNavX
- 7 February - MOBA Man Overboard with iPhone
- 6 February - Simple and original mount for iPad
- 29 January - NMEA 2000, a network standard for the future
- 16 January - Miniplex-2Wi, the new WiFi multiplexer for iPad and iPhone
- 10 January - Search for charts information data with iNavX
- 19 December - Iridium AxcessPoint : GRIB weather files on iPhone and iPad in open sea
- 13 December - Seasmart WiFi connects the NMEA 2000 on your iPhone
- 8 December - iOS 5 can delete your Navionics charts without warning
- 7 December - Navigation with iPad : a complete solution
- 23 October - Galileo, here we go !
- 20 October - A new GPS chipset in iPhone 4S ?
- 13 October - Updated iOS5 and iNavX
- 9 October - Plan2Nav the C-Map charting on iPhone/iPad
- 23 September - I am writing from Bourbon Island
- 22 September - Predict thunderstorms with Weather4D
- 19 September - Iridium - iPad connection – is coming out !
- 12 September - Anchor Alarm with iNavX
- 11 September - When Katia meets La Louise
- 11 September - Weather4D 1.2 présenté au Grand Pavois
- 1 September - Using an Iridium phone with Mac OS X
- 29 August - zyGrib for Mac now really "Apple like"
- 25 August - Reading : "Effective Use of Stars" by Dominique Fortier
- 22 August - Files transfer from Mac to iPad / iPhone
- 12 August - iNavX and the "Man Overboard"
- 3 August - Charts activation at X-Traverse website
- 27 July - ADS-B, aviator's AIS
- 20 July - Free ENC river charts for use with MacENC
- 19 July - iPhone built-in GPS : a formidable accuracy !
- 7 July - Meteo Consult embarks on iPhone and iPad
- 5 July - Import files as attachments in iNavX
- 3 July - Update Blog
th June, 2011
- 27 th June, - Curious price changes in Navionics
- 25 th June, - Control a Mac or PC with TeamViewer HD on iPad
- 23 th June, - Installing an iMux aboard "Lady Jane"
- 19 th June, - AIS, the second maritime revolution after the GPS
- 17 th June, - Connect instrument to an iPad with SEAMate 1A Lite WiFi
- 14 th June, - Manage marine charts on the server x-traverse.com
- 9 th June, - Crossing the Pacific with an iPad
- 1 th June, - iSailor, charts are available for France
- 31 May - iNavX, application steadily increasing
- 21 May - Weather4D 1.1 iPad and iPhone, on top.
- 12 May - Connect Miniplex-2USB with GPSNavX/MacENC
- 10 May - Wiring NMEA 0183, not so easy !
- 6 May - Are electronic charts prescribed in France ?
- 3 May - iSailor : Transas charts on iPhone and iPad
- 1 May - How the iPhone knows where you are
- 29 April - Navionics charts 2011 : new pricing
- 26 April - Use your iPhone as a MacENC GPS
- 24 April - Reading : «La désirante» by Malika Mokeddem
- 21 April - AIS receiver at 120 € all included [Update]
- 20 April - New pages on the blog
- 18 April - Navionics Charts 2011
- 13 April - Protections for iPad (2)
- 10 April - iNavX and SiiTech AIS server
- 7 April - Are the tidal predictions reliable ?
- 5 April - Imray charts come up on iPhone and iPad
- 26 March - Weather4D plays GRIB weather data for iPhone
- 24 March - VirtualBox : increase the size of virtual disk
- 19 March - Protections for iPad on boat
- 14 March - iPadNav.fr
- 12 March - Plan your air traffic… ULM
- 11 March - iPad 2 and IOS 4.3 – What's new for boaters ?
- 9 March - Receive NMEA 2000 data with iNavX
- 7 March - Visit the ocean floor
- 20 February - A Bluetooth GPS receiver for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- 16 February - iPad, cases and mounts for yachting[Update]
- 10 February - The difficult choice of electronic charting
- 4 February - Reading : "The Voyage to Polynesia" by Jean-Jo Scemla
- 19 January - A test onboard with Navigation Mac
- 11 January - iNavX or Navionics Marine [Updated]
- 7 January - GPSNavX 6.0 on the Apple App Store
- 4 January - iPad, GPS and 3G cellular network subscription
- 29 December - Training and assistance to mariners
- 27 December - Navionics new offer on AppStore
- 15 December - Reading : "The Voyage of Magellan 1519-1522 "Editions Chandeigne
- 13 December - Celestial – navigation on iPhone and iPad
- 8 December - Controlling a Windows PC from an iPad
- 4 December - About Marine Charting
- 28 November - iMux, a multiplexer WiFi for iPad
- 24 November - Navimail 2.1.3, update for the « Nautic »
- 23 November - iOS 4.2.1, What's new for mariners ?
- 21 November - Disturbances in the GRIB files
- 14 November - Crossing the Atlantic with an iPad
- 10 November - View the currents on electronic charts ?
- 6 November - An external GPS for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad
- 1 November - Receiving AIS on the Web
- 23 October - Reading : "D'Entrecasteaux in search of La Perouse" by Jean-Pierre Ledru
- 17 October - Receive AIS data wirelessly with iNavX
- 13 October - 1 year !
- 12 October - The GRIB files with iNavX
- 10 October - Navionics Mobile and Community Sharing
- 9 October - Connect GPSNavX/MacENC with an AIS
- 28 September - Controlling a Mac (or PC) from an iPad
- 25 September - iNA – The Nautical Almanac on iPhone
- 3 September - The GRIB files in GPSNavX and MacENC
- 1 September - Navionics 46XG Region updated
- 24 August - Reading : "The castaways on Tromelin Island" by Irene Frain
- 18 August - The shipping forecast on the iPhone
- 7 August - MacENC, iNavX and TCP / IP
- 4 August - World tides with iPad
- 8 July - MacENC 8 supports NMEA 2000
- 2 July - Reading : "The Cemetery of the Nameless Boat" by Arturo Perez Reverte
- 1 July - Relax, it's summer time !
th June, 2010
- 30 th June, - GribView 2.0, Finally a free GRIB viewer for Mac OS X !
- 24 th June, - iPhone 4 : location componants
- 22 th June, - Bad news from Apple !
- 21 th June, - iNavX and iOS4
- 19 th June, - iPad, a Chartplotter Killer ?
- 8 th June, - iNavX 3.0.2 – highly expected new feature
- 3 th June, - Reading : "The Swordfish Reef" by Arthur W. Upfield
- 29 May - Navimail² new version 2.1.2
- 21 May - How to update charts with iNavX
- 12 May - Navionics charts 2010 for iPad
- 5 May - Navionics Gold charts : new pricing 2010
- 2 May - iPad 3G : Initial information about built-in GPS
- 1 May - Reading : « The Celtic Ring » by Björn Larsson
- 21 April - Future iNavX 3.0 for iPhone and iPad
- 20 April - Actors of the electronic charting
- 15 April - Chart management with MacENC
- 7 April - Dead reckoning with GPSnavX / MacENC
- 4 April - Reading : «Killer Seas» by Justin Scott
- 4 April - A new category « Lecture »
- 26 March - Get a route from a design in MacENC (continue)
- 24 March - Plan navigation for iNavX with Windows
- 19 March - An onboard computer, what for ?
- 14 March - A commendable business attitude
- 13 March - Question of choice
- 1 March - Back on the storm «Xynthia»
- 26 February - Good news from Navionics !
- 24 February - The Garmin and the Mac
- 19 February - Connect Furuno GP32 to your Mac
- 10 February - iPhone : a handbearing compass in Augmented Reality
- 8 February - Print charts with GPSNavX / MacENC
- 7 February - The voice of the shipping forecast
- 28 January - iPad : new support for iNavX ?
- 16 January - iPhone : my favorite navigation apps
- 11 January - iPhone built-in GPS : some details
- 23 December - The price of software : MaxSea answer
- 22 December - About alignments and sextant
- 15 December - The price of nautical application (continue)
- 11 December - Connect your iPhone to your Mac via WiFi
- 8 December - Navimail², Weather receipt of the 3rd millennium
- 29 November - Install GPS BU-353 with GPSNavX / MacENC
- 20 November - Get a route from a design in MacENC
- 9 November - ENC User Permit, What is ?
- 8 November - The couple iNavX / iPhone : how accurately ?
- 2 November - Enable and use the Navionics Gold with MacENC
- 23 October - Transfer waypoints from GPSNavX / MacENC to iNavX
- 21 October - Good news from Apple !
- 20 October - Navionics knows no crisis…
- 16 October - Receiving GRIB files with GPSNavX MacENC
- 15 October - The price of things… navigation software and charts
- 14 October - The price of Navionics Gold
- 13 October - Blog Welcome !