After the success of sessions organized in 2013, partnership is extended with ACM-CATAMARAN, sailing school affiliated with the French Sailing Federation. New for 2014 : weekends training will also take place in Brittany starting from Le Crouesty. I wil supervise specific courses "Navigating with an iPad" in weekends in Brittany and in the Mediterranean. Two days of training on board Lagoon catamarans.
Calendar 2014 planned dates are as follows :
- Hyères : 12-13/04 – 10-11/05 – 24-25/05 – 14-15/06 – 4-5/10
- Le Crouesty : 17-18/05 – 21-22/06 – 28-29/06 – 20-21/09
Training independent use of iPad tablets, iPhone and dedicated applications to navigation.
- Routes preparation, Weather and Routing, Tides, link with instruments, AIS, Weather request via satellite phone.
Tips and advices
- Choice of navigation solutions iPad and iPhone
- Choice of navigation apps
- Choice of charting
- Advices for satellite phones with iPad and iPhone
- Training and advice for installation and starting of applications on your Apple devices from Apple iTunes Store, charting from X-Traverse.
- Advices on installing links with instruments.
This program in live navigation will be technical and dense. Interested people may bring their own tablets (iPad and iPhone). Training only dedicated to Apple devices.
Planning and rates with A.C.M.
- ACM Catamaran, Eric Le Puil
- Internet : www.acm-cata.com
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone. : 06 70 15 33 81