In partnership with ACM-CATAMARAN, sailing school affiliated with the French Sailing Federation, I will traini this year weekends dedicated "Navigating with an iPad". Two days of training on board a catamaran Lagoon 38.
From April, six places available per weekend (¹). Registration is open from 1 February to :
- ACM Catamaran, Eric The Puil
- Internet : www.acm-cata.com
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone. : 06 70 15 33 81
Training independent use of iPad tablets, iPhone and Apple iOS applications dedicated to navigation.
- Routes to prepare, Weather and Routing, Tides, link with instruments, AIS, Weather request via satellite.
- Use as remote screen with PC or Mac.
Tips and recommendations
- Choice of navigation solutions iPad and iPhone
- Choice of navigation apps
- Choice of charting
- Tips for satellite phones with iPad and iPhone
Use as a remote screen
- PC (MaxSea)
- Mac (MacENC)
- Training and advice for the installation and commissioning of applications on your Apple devices from Apple iTunes Store, charting from X-Traverse.
- Tips on installing interfaces with instruments.
This program in live navigation will be technical and dense. Interested persons may bring their own tablets (iPad and iPhone). Training solely dedicated to Apple devices.
You can download the official brochure clicking the PDF icon below.
(¹) Dates agreed : 13-14/04 ; 20-21/04 ; the 27-28/04 ; 4-5/05 ; 8-9/06 (Other dates in June and September has come)