For the fourth consecutive year the partnership is renewed with ACM-Catamaran, sailing school affiliated with the French Sailing Federation.
In 2016 training weekends are programmed at the outset of Hyères (Base Le Gapeau) and at the start of La Rochelle (Port des Minimes). I moderating most of these weekends dedicated to navigation on shelf "navigating with an iPad.". Two days of intensive training vehicle Lagoon or Nautitech catamarans for 3 up to 6 people in a private cabin.
Calendar 2016 :
- Hyères (The Gapeau) on Lagoon 380, Lagoon 400S 2, or Nautitech Open 40
- 9-10, 16-17, 23-24 April
- 4-5, 11-12, 25-26 June,
- 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 September
- 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 October
Tips and advices
- Choice of navigation solutions iPad and iPhone
- Choice of navigation apps
- Choice of charting
- Tips for telephone satellites with iPad
- Training and advice for the installation and commissioning of the applications on your devices from iTunes Apple Store, and the mapping from X-Traverse.
- INavX and Weather4D applications 2.0
- Advices on installing links with instruments.
Use in situation of applications (iNavX, Weather4D 2.0, AyeTides, …)
- Routes creation, Weather and Routing, Tides, Association with the on-board instrumentation, receiving AIS.
This program in live navigation will be technical and dense. Those interested will have to come up with their own tablets (iPad or iPhone). Formations only dedicated to Apple devices.