In 2020 the iPad training with ACM Catamaran are renewed and extended. ACM also began the decade with a new website much more user friendly, aesthetic and efficient. I manage training "Navigating with Weather4D Routing & Navigation with iPad" in onboard weekend on one of cruising school catamarans (Lagoon 380) starting from the base of Hyères – The Gapeau. From 3 up to 6 trainees for these intensive courses that are very successful for several years.
The Calendar 2020. is available and registrations open.
The boats are provided with multiplexers and AIS Wi-Fi transponders for a total user experience . Program 2020 will be put forward the French navigation and weather-routing application Weather4D Routing & Navigation :
- SHOM map navigation,
- Weather GRIB multi-model (GFS, ARPEGE, AROME, …)
- Sail-engine Mixed Routing,
- Connections to the instrument panel,
- Weather satellite telephony.
Essential complementary applications will also be addressed.
These courses are aimed at both sailing in coastal cruises for comfort and safety, to amateur racing sailors for performance, and candidates for a long sailing journey.
- All weekends from 28 March up to 27 June, and 5 September up to 7 November included.
- Open the Calendar, then select > Type de stage > Weather4D
- To book, it's on this page Weather4D
Information and registration also from :
04 78 15 98 63